Saturday, June 17, 2017

Hundertwasser Art

This is my Hundertwasser art
My Hundertwasser art is bright and bold. I like my art because you see it from a long way a way. This art took a long time but I persevered and finished it. The hardest part about my art was coloring because we had to have it bold. My favorite design was the circles in the top right because they look bright and they stand out a lot. The one that isn't my favorite is the face in the bottom right because I couldn't get the right face color so now I don't like it that much but I love the finished product. So I hoped you learn't a little about my art and what was challenge and what was not :) 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog post Ruby, I liked how you added different colours in your Hundertwasser art because it stands out. My favourite one was the rainbow one and the circles in the top right corner because you added loads of detail in them. Great job Ruby.

    ReplyDelete