Monday, June 12, 2017

Hi I am back again

Hi I am back again, If you didn't know my name is Ruby. I am very athletic I love doing sports, and hanging out with friends and family. My favorite sport is  swimming I compete for a swimming club called SUNDEVILS my highest PB ( Personal Best ) is 10 seconds, I have got 8 medals and a couple of ribbons. In the holidays it was my birthday and for one of my presents I got a gumball machine and it was funny because my best friend got the same gumball machine as me. I also love reading Roald Dahl and David Williams books. These are my 10 favorite thing, I hope you enjoy :)
My 10 Favorite things are:
1. Cooking,  2. Swimming, 3.  Going To Camps, 4. Reading, 5. Hanging out with friends, 6. Maths, 7. Trampolines, 8. Netball, 9. Hockey, 10. Designing MY room.

Hopefully you like this Blog and you will come on it later in the year. I would really like some good, positive feedback and comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment