Friday, May 20, 2016

Bear Attack - Week 11

Bear Attack!!!
One day when my class was doing art... My class saw a BEAR outside the window.  Henrietta came to my class from going to the loo, and the bear had followed her without Henrietta knowing. But  the bear made a noise and scared Henrietta and she SCREAMED like a boy, so Henrietta started running. 
Once Henrietta went up the stairs of the ramp, the bear tripped up and so she had time to get inside. When Henrietta got to the door she started banging on the door but it wasn't open, then she broke the door handle so Mrs Miller got the keys and opened the door and locked it when Henrietta came inside. 
After that Mrs Miller saw the bear and fainted. The kids and I went happily back to our art BUT the bear broke the glass and so the kids and I ran as fast as we could to room 11 with Mrs Miller.  The door was open, what a relief that was. 
So we ran into room 11 and Mrs Lowe locked the door as fast as she could so we would be safe. 
The bear was like " O damet," and went to room 11's door but the glass was smash proof so the bear couldn't get in. 
"Finally we are safe!" I said.
"What a relief!" said Henrietta.
 But then the bear came the other way and opened the door from room 12.  Room 11 went out of the class and room 11 and 12 ran really fast to the office with Mrs Miller and Mrs Lowe and so we put the message on the speaker and said " Everyone there is a BEAR going around the school so don't go outside k."
But there was a class outside doing P.E, they didn't see the bear. When the teacher was talking the bear came up behind her and scared the kids. So the kids ran away to their class, and the bear ate the teacher. So when we were in the office they couldn't deliver lunch orders so we had them.  (That was the best garlic bread I have EVER had)
WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Ruby. I can see that you put a lot of work into it! I really like the story because its funny and you've used your imagination. keep it up Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a skary story but i am happy it didnt happen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! You added so much detail I felt like I was actually in the story.I also love the way that you added in heaps of humour,once again amazing I hope you write more story's like this:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you made the story seem so real. When I was reading it felt like I was actually in the story. I really like how you used your imagination to make a really awesome piece of writing. Your story is funny and very detailed. Keep up the great work Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruby I really enjoyed reading your bear attack writing because it was scary but detailed and i like how you included friends and teachers. another great thing about your writing is that you made bold letters in it also I like how you did it green. my favourite word in it is o damet because you do not really here things like that in writing that often.Also I thought that you started with you were doing art because is that not your favourite thing to do. Anyway Great job and keep up your great and amazing work on your writing.

    ReplyDelete