Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Dogs


027.JPG


This is my dog Sam and he is sleeping in this picture. Sam barks a lot, I mean a lot and he is a little cute fluff ball at the moment. On Tuesday 7th of April, he got his fur cut and now he isn’t that much of a fur ball.  When you give him a treat he gets sico and he will jump up on you and follow you around, even if it’s for Jackson.  Sam likes lots of hugs and Sam is a LAZY dog.



20150408_161903



This is a photo of Jackson and I, but Jackson isn’t looking at the camera because he is too busy looking at Sam.  Jackson is really cute.  But when a visitor comes that jackson doesn’t know then he will jump up on you just for fun.  Jackson is a fun dog because when I’m on my bike, Jackson will pull Mum to try to keep up to me.  Jackson is a FUN dog.


I LIKE MY DOGS!

6 comments:

  1. I think your post about your dogs is very cool. You are lucky to have two really different types of dogs, Sam looks like a big smooch! I thought you were going to write that Jackson pulls you along when you are riding your bike (then I thought of Mum's arm!) Keep up the great writing Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing Ruby. I like it how you are teaching me things on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania and Richard PottsMonday, April 13, 2015

    Your dogs are very cute Ruby. Tom likes them. Tom and I enjoyed reading your new posts in the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Information Ruby about Your dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dogs ruby Sam looks so cute in the pohto

    ReplyDelete
  6. your dogs look so cute your dogs sound like fun I wish I had a dog to play with. good job :-)

    ReplyDelete