Tuesday, April 7, 2015

White Pine Bush

Driving down the road heading to White Pine Bush over the bridge. It had a sign that had a picture of a dog with a cross over the top.  So we walked over the bridge, then we saw a toilet. We looked in the toilet and there wasn't a hand basin and any soap.  Sophia and I said uh. 
After that we kept walking and we definitely saw lots of trees, me and Sophia ran ahead and hid behind a huge tree and then I poked my head around the tree. I think my dad saw me and I heard him say we must of lost the kids or they ran ahead. 
Down the road heading to White Pine Bush.  Finally we get there, I was excited but Sophia wasn't.  After a while we started walking...


And then the next minute my mum took a photo, I have a feeling that she is taking lots of photos, it is like she is all about photos.  Because when I looked on her gallery I saw a picture of me Sophia and Dad walking but we didn't know. Then we walked along and opposite us there were people and Sophia said lets catch up to them and then dad was like no, and then about five minutes later we were behind them.  Then I saw a little track, as you would say, a dangerous track but it wasn't a track, it was like a passage but you couldn't go down there.


The lady in front of us I think was a person with good eyesight because on this little piece of string that you couldn't see at the bottom of the string was a little tiny caterpillar and when she showed us we were looking at the trees. Then we saw the tiny caterpillar, after we saw it dad said that lady must have good eyesight  because I couldn't see that because that was so tiny that nobody could see it.


Then we came back to the start and on the board it said that the time was an hour but it was only like half an hour and then we had lunch and sat down and ate it quietly.  
After that we went back home while dad was biking home.
Me, mum and Sophia went to the Tongoio walkway.  We were going to go to the Tangoio Falls Lookout and it was 50 minutes return.  So we went across the bridge and the bridge was wobbly, so when ever you moved, the bridge would wobble.  I was like dancing away and the bridge moved side to side and I felt butterflies in my tummy from when the bridge was moving because the bridge was moving very fast.  
After we went over the bridge we went down the the path and you couldn't see anything, because, all that you could see was probably the ground, there were green leaves and green bushes and the pathway was yellowish and the tree trunks were brown, yellow, green, brown like the same colour of a bush so that is why you could really only see green.  
Next we only took about 20 steps and then mum was like lets go and get in the car.  Then I froze and stopped because I wanted to go further. After that mum said come on. Then I followed them.  There was a little river below us when we were on the bridge and we found the way down to it.  There was a lady down the bottom and she asked us, is the water cold.  So we felt the water and it was cold.  Then we answered back and said yes it is cold. After that we went back to the car and drove back home. When we were in the car I felt carsick.    

No comments:

Post a Comment