Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Lava House!

There I was walking down the forest, in the distance I saw a weird looking house. So I kept walking up slowly, well, very slowly and then I saw a lava house. I screamed really loud so that the whole world could hear my scream even from space. I was so scared that I was shivering at the door.
I touched the door handle, on the door handle it was really puffy and it had snail slime on it, ew I screamed. I knocked on the door and out of no where there was an ugly troll, he smelt like rotten eggs, he had untrimmed nose hairs, a wart on the side of his nose and holes in his clothes. The troll told me his name is Roofus. Roofus was really just naughty and greedy. He invited me in to the lava house I took a deep breath and walked inside.

Roofus showed me the kitchen,  Roofus said this very loud,  this is the blood room but it was the kitchen. I said  excuse me and then Roofus said sorry the kitchen, and I whispered to myself, I shouldn't come here because It is getting freaky. Roofus invited me into the Lava pools. Roofus hopped into a Lava pool and shouted come in here. I shouted back Roofus no I'm fine. Then he shouted are you sure. I shouted back I'm sure, and then Roofus showed me the killing room.
I looked around and there were massaging tables. I looked in a cupboard and in the cupboard was lots of knives. After that Roofus whisperd to me, well we better get going to the next room. So we kept moving to the next room down the hallway where there  were very scary pictures. Then we got to this room, Roofus said this was his bedroom. Roofus just smelt nice and then he had to lie down in his bed and then Roofus smelt like rotten eggs again. Now I have solved the mystery of rotten eggs. Then Roofus shouted LET’S GO TO THE KILLING ROOM. So I took a risk and followed Roofus. After that Roofus whispered loudly, lie down on the massaging table. So I lay down on the massaging table, Roofus open the cupboard of knives and got one of the knives out and on the knife it had BLOOD. 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! and as quick as lightning I ran out the door, but there were so many rooms that I couldn't find my way out. But then in the fog I saw a door and on the back it had a sign that said WAY OUT. Roofus couldn’t find me in the misty fog and I shot out the door as fast as lightning. There I was walking down the forest in the distance.THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment