Tuesday, April 7, 2015

All about this year...

This year my teacher is Mrs Miller. We have had a fabulous year in room 12.  I think you would like to be in Mrs Miller's class next year because she helps you with whatever you get stuck on, like if you go up to her and say that you are confused she will explain it to you but not tell you the answer.

Mrs Miller is fun at camp and when your just about to go to bed she will read you a story.  At camp it was really fun because we played spotlight, went tubing down the river and we caught eels in the hinaki.  We cooked our dinner at the fire-pit and on the billys. It was very FUN at camp.

Mrs Miler is in KEA house and I'm in there to.  My sister Sophia is a KEA house leader and Mrs Miller's daughter is a Kea house leader as well.  KEA HOUSE ROCKS!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you Ruby Kea house does rock.
    Sounds like camp was really fun too!
    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post Ruby. You are a super learner too! I am pleased to now be in Zkea house too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are Right Ruby anybody Would like to have a great Teacher Just like Mrs Miller Next Year

    ReplyDelete