Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Animal Band Readers Theater - Term 3 Week 7

WALT perform to an audience
Success Criteria:
  • Speak Clearly
  • Speak Loudly
  • Speak with Expression
  • Speak together in a group

Animal Band!!!
On Friday the 4th of September, my class ( Room 12 ) did their Assembly item.  The Assembly item was called "The Animal Band". 
My Part was the Donkey with Henrietta, the other choices were Roosters, Cats, Dogs, Readers, Narrators and Robbers.              
I will tell you who was acting what:
Narrator 1 was Kady.  
Narrator 2 was Maiya.  
The Readers were Beau, Thomas and Teague.  
The Donkeys were Henrietta and Me. 
Robber 1 was Tayla, Ella, Liam, Boston and Nathan.  
Robber 2 was Kaedyn. 
Robber 3 was Max, Lachlan and Jack.
When I first saw the kids all sitting down (arriving), I had the butterflies and thought that I might muck up or talk too fast.
The funniest part was Kaedyn's line, "Ah there's a giant coming in the window" because Kaedyn did his line with Expression and Clarity so every one could hear what he was saying.
The Donkey Hats!!
When we were on stage performing, Henrietta and I had Donkey Hats on that Henrietta's mum had made. (They were SO cool) 
Here are some photos.





4 comments:

  1. I thought you did a great job on the Reader's Theatre Ruby. You spoke clearly, loudly and with expression. You also spoke really well with Henrietta which was one of our criteria. Thank you for helping to make our play a success! Gloryumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby. I wish I was there if I was there I would want to be a donkey with you and Henrietta.
    My First Star - is for putting lots of detail.
    My second star- is for putting the names of who was who.
    My wish - Good job Ruby I don't have any wish for you
    Livy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ruby you did a great job for our assembely item
    Star: Great job with your writing you put in a lot of detail espiccialy when you were talking about how you felt.
    Wish: When we watched the video of the assembely item me and you were talking to fast and we were both trying to slow down.
    Star: You did a great job on the succsess criterea you spoke clearly loudly and with expression you also spoke together.
    GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP RUBY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you done a great job explaining it
    You added lot of detail and interesting words

    ReplyDelete