Thursday, September 17, 2015

Driftwood Art - Week 7 Term 3

Driftwood Art!!!

One day my class did some driftwood art.  Driftwood art is when you get like 5 or 10 pieces and make a word or a little picture.  Anyway we did some driftwood art one day, on Wednesday the 9th of September we hot glued if our art work was broken and tied string on it ready for the art exhibition.  

Jack Marsden Mayer

If you're wondering who Jack Marsden Mayer is, he is who we got the ideas from about driftwood. I'm going to tell you who Jack is... Jack has been working with driftwood since he arrived in New Zealand (that was in 2008).  Jack was born in Manchester in England. 
Here are some photos of Jack Marsden Mayer work. 



Here is a photo of me with my art!

Guess what my word says...

1 comment:

  1. I liked watching you persevere with this piece of artwork Ruby. This will look great at your house, maybe you could have it in your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete