Wednesday, May 20, 2015

10 Facts About ME! - Week 5

  1. My name is RUBY
  2. I like playing outside with my friends.
  3. My favourite subjet in school is mostly everything.
  4. My favourite colour is RED
  5. I love reading the Thea Stilton books
  6. I love listening to CD's ( That's what I call music )
  7. My favourite programme is RDMA ( Radio Disney Music Awards )
  8. The colour of my eyes are GREEN
  9. M Birthday is on Christmas day
  10. My hobby is Netball, Rippa Rugby and MORE!!!!




THANKS FOR READING!

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree with your love of Thea Stilton books, after watching you reading these as fast as you can go, I had an inkling they were your favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ruby hows it going just got to say i am such a big fan of RDMA music awards to and i love Thea Stilton books to . Well done for all the 10 factss about you keep up the Glorumptious work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby that is a lot of colours in that writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU FORGOT ONE NETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Skyla I just added Netball In.

      Delete