Saturday, June 17, 2017

Art Trail - #Year 4

ART TRAIL!!!



On Thursday the 27th of August, we went on an art trail with Room 11 and Room 10.  My group was Sienna J , Shontae, Emma J and I. In our group we had to have an adult, our adult's name was Eva. The art trail was when you went around town and answered questions. I think there were about 17 questions ( We didn't get them all right -but it was still fun ) Some questions were near paper plus and some were near my mum and dad's shop ( Cafe at Westermans ) 
I think the hardest question was to count how many triangles there were painted on the ground because my team got 27 and other teams got like 50 and I think the answer was like 49 (I don't know )
I really liked the art trail because we got to go around town and answer hard and easy questions. Another thing I liked about the art trail was the people who I was with, we worked together as a team and didn't leave anyone out. 

Here is a photo of me 


No comments:

Post a Comment