Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Matariki Reflection - Week 10

Ruby L Poi.JPG
Matariki Reflection !!!
On Monday we had Matariki, it was really really awesome. I did Poi making and Rakau. I thought that the Poi making would be easy but when I did it, it was sort of hard. At the start I had help but at the end I didn’t because the plastic bag bit was easy but the plaiting and doing the Fishtail was hard. Everybody kept calling the stuffing Daisy the Lamb.

After I did poi making I did Rakau, it was fun because we did lots of different moves. First we used rolled up newspaper and did some difficult moves but then I got the hang of it.  We used the big Rakau for the games, I got out straight away!

1 comment:

  1. I liked how you added details to your story so it is not boring you have no missions today Ruby from Lake

    ReplyDelete