Thursday, April 30, 2015

Deadly Monster - Week 2

One day when my class was writing on our computers, out of nowhere came a big deadly monster.  
I ran up to Mrs Miller and said, ”There is a big scary monster outside the window”. 
Mrs Miller said back,“There’s no such thing as a monster” 
Then I said, "Look outside” and then Mrs Miller saw the monster. 
“OMG” said Mrs Miller. 
I thought in my head, we’ll be fine because we are in a classroom and then the monster put its hand in the window and the glass broke. 
“Ahhhhhhhhh” I shouted.  
Then Mrs Miller fainted, and my class screamed, even the boys because we didn't have help. After Mrs Miller fainted, the monster put his face through the window and took Mrs Miller and ate her.  When the monster ate Mrs Miller it took all the boys and Bradley said, "I’m too pretty to die” and the monster ate them in one gulp and burped in the girls faces and the girls screamed really loud.
After the monster burped in the girls faces,  the monster picked up Kady, Kalae, Talya, Jasmine, Maiya and Ruby.H.
The deadly monster said, "I’m going to eat you up!” 
Ruby.H shouted in a mean way, "No you’re not!” and then kicked the monster and the monster screamed and let go all the girls. He burped up Mrs Miller but didn't burp up the boys. 
“Ha ha ha” the girls said to the boys.
The boys heard and said, "O golly gosh”.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby what a funny post I like it because you said that Mrs Miller fainted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I love your story. I also like when the monster burps in all the girls faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby. Great story you have made up you made me laugh in your story. I like your story because you have made it really funny and also a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruby your blog post was really funny because Bradly said i'm to pretty to die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruby i loved how u made Bradley say "i'm to pretty to die" it sounds funny as well when u said that the monster picked Me, Kady, Tayla ,Jasmine and Maiya up .great job keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT writing Ruby I love how you put in a sense of humor I love how you wrote that Bradley said he was to pretty to die. It was wiered but funny how the deadly monster punched through the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby.l!Can you go back on to twoy's blogger and caing so the boys came out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thomas, thank you for your suggestion about the boys coming out of the monster. I am not going to change it. Sorry about that.

      Delete
  8. That is a AWESOME story Ruby I love your Diterment Writing there. Keep the hard work up

    ReplyDelete